Sonnets of death (traduzido pelo google) - Gabriela Mistral

I

From the frozen niche where men placed you, I will bring you

down to the humble, sunny earth.

That I must fall asleep on it, men did not know, and that we must

dream on the same pillow.


I will lay you down on the sunlit earth whith a mother's

tenderness for her sleeping child, and the earth will

become a cradle's softness as it receives your aching

child's body.


Then I will sprinkle earth and rose dust, and in the bluish and

light dusting of the moon, the light remains will be

trapped.


II

This long weariness will one day grow greater, and the 

soul will tell the body that it no longer wishes to drag its

mass along the rosy path, where men go, content

to live...


You will feel that they are digging briskly beside you,

that another sleeping one arrives in the quiet city.

I'll wait until they've fully covered for me... and then we'll

talk forever!


Only then will you know why your flesh does not ripen,

for the deep bones your still had to go down, without

fatigue, to sleep.


Light will shine in the dark realm of the destinies; you 

will know that in our alliance there was a sing ofe the stars and, the

enormous pact broken, you had to die...


III

Evil hands took over your life from the day

where, at a sing from the stars, she would leave her snowy

field of lillies. In joy she blossomed.

Tragically, he fell into the wrong hands...


And l said to the Lord: "They lead him along the paths of

death. Beloved shade that they do not know how to guide!"

Tear him away, Lord, from those fatal hands, or

plunge him into the long sleeo you know how to give!


I can't shout at him, I can't follow him!

His boat is pushed by a dark, stormy wind.

Return him to my arms or you'll blind him in flower."


The pink boat of her life came to a halt...

That I know nothing of love, that I had no pity?

You, who are going to judge me, understand, Lord!




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Sonetos de la muerte - Gabriela Mistral (Original)

Carta a un depressivo suicida - Gisliana Santos